Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Top Tuesdays: Top favorite CDs in no particular order.

I apologize for the stuffiness - I'm still recovering from a cold. :P


And here's a Go Fish song so you can hear how amazing they are:

(Listen all the way to the end of the video... even if the song ends early.)

If you go to this person's Youtube channel, they have pretty much the whole CD, I think. Some of their songs are serious, some are beautiful, and some are just plain funny ("If I were dog, baby you could call me Rover. And I could have a dog house, and you could come on over. But I'm not you know, oh you know I'm not. 'Cause, baby, there's a lot of things that I know I will never be, but I can live with that, as long as you're with me. Do wop. Do wop. Do wop." Only it sounds cooler when they do it). But whatever they are singing, the cool thing is that they sound completely different! Really, all the songs are so totally different, it's cool.

Anyway, I didn't want to write up a long thing and here I have done it anyways...

Live long and prosper for real!

1 comment:

  1. VEGGIE TALES!!!!!! A friend of mine and I will randomly break out into Veggie Tale songs from time to time. They make liked more fun.

    ReplyDelete